After completing your first 3 steps; now you can move on your incoming payment setup if your event is a paid event.
MeetingHand gives two different payment option; Online Payments (payments with a credit card) and Offline Payments (payments with a check, cash, etc.,)
MeetingHand offers you to use your own gateway and has integrations with major payment gateways such as; Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, Braintree, Worldpay, etc.,
- If you want to activate the Online Payment you need to enable the option by clicking ON button during the first setup. Then you need to choose one of the preferred payment gateways.
- If you don't want to use the Online Payment option just click to OFF and deactivate the online payment option.
- To test the system and to see how you can accept the online payments you can use the Test Gateway option. With Test Gateway you can try the system, complete the registration form and purchase items like a real live event.
ⓘ Click here to learn about how to setup the payment gateways
If you collect manual payments with a wire transfer, check, cash, onsite, etc. you can use the Offline Payment option.
The information you entered to Offline Payment Instructions will be displayed to your participants during the last stage of the registration process.
- If you want to activate the Offline Payment you need to enable the option by clicking ON button during the first setup.
- If you don't want to use the Offline Payment option just click to OFF and deactivate the offline payment option.
After you received the payment you need to add it to the participant's account in order to allow them to download the invoice and confirm his/her registration and/or booked services.
ⓘ Click here to learn how to enter a new payment to a participant
You can provide discount codes to promote your event certain participants of your choosing.
- If you want to activate the Discount Codes you need to enable the option by clicking ON button.
ⓘ Click here to learn how to use Discount Codes
'Donations' is an available feature to help organizers to raise funds as a part of their event.
A Donations section will be displayed at the very end of registration form just before the credit card processing page for participants to make voluntary contributions should they wish to do so.
- If you want to activate the Donation you need to enable the option by clicking ON button.
ⓘ Click here to learn more about Donation
Invoice Issuer Information
The Invoice Issuer Information is your billing information that's displayed on the invoice or proforma invoice that can be downloaded by your participants. The system brings your event information automatically as issuer information but you can always edit this field.
Filling the Invoice Issuer Information is mandatory for both Online & Offline payments.
Automatic or Manual Confirmation of Free Services
If you're offering free items or services to your participants as part of your event, you can choose to either manually confirm the attendance of certain participants of your choice, or have the system automatically confirm all registrations and send the confirmation emails.
By default, the system brings Automatic confirmation you can change this option to Manual.