MeetingHand offers you to collect payments from your participants according to your preferred payment gateway, in order you to do that we offer integrations with major payment gateways like Stripe, Authorize.net, PayPal and more.
You can find related information needed to complete integration below.
To get your Stripe live keys, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Stripe account.
- Click “Developers” from the right hand of the page.
- Click the "API Keys" from the top tabs.
Here, you will need to copy "Publishable Key" and "Secret Key" and paste it to MeetingHand
For more information, you can visit https://stripe.com/docs/keys
To obtain the Authorize.net API Login ID and Transaction Key:
Log into the Merchant Interface.
- Click Account from the main toolbar.
- Click Settings in the main left-side menu.
- Click API Credentials & Keys.
- Enter your Secret Answer.
- Select New Transaction Key.
Copy them to your MeetingHand Account.
For more information, you can visit https://support.authorize.net/s/article/How-do-I-obtain-my-API-Login-ID-and-Transaction-Key
Login to your PayPal developer account
- Click the “Create App” button
- Give a name to your App
- Change PayPal developer account status to “Live”
- Enter your existing PayPal account email then copy “Client ID” credentials and paste it in to MeetingHand
Please note that you must have a PayPal Business account to accept PayPal as a payment method.
For more information, you can visit https://developer.paypal.com/docs/integration/admin/manage-apps/#
To obtain Braintree API credentials login to your production Control Panel
- Public Key:Navigate to Settings > API KeysYou'll find your public key under the API Keys section at the top. If no API keys appear, click Generate New API Key.
- Private Key:Navigate to Settings > API Keys
In the API Keys section, click View under the Private Key column
Your private key will be revealed in the Private Key column on the next page.
- Merchant ID:
Navigate to Account > Merchant Account Info
You'll find your merchant ID at the top of this page.
For more information, please visit https://articles.braintreepayments.com/control-panel/important-gateway-credentials
Please copy your Worldpay Secret Key to MeetingHand
For more information, please visit https://developer.worldpay.com/jsonapi/docs/api-keys
Login to your Viveum Production Account and copy the PSPID, UserID and Password information to the MeetingHand.
For support please contact email@example.com
Please login to you 2checkout account.
You can copy your Account Number under your profile information.
You can find your Publishable Key &Private Key under API menu, please copy those information to the MeetingHand.
Please login to your Realex Payments Account (Global Payments) account and copy your Merchant ID, Account ID, Secret Code information to the MeetingHand.