MeetingHand offers some automated e-mails and documents for your participants. These emails will be triggered by the system with your participant's actions.
All the e-mails and documents offered by the MeetingHand is under the Automated Notification Settings section.
List of notifications offered by the MeetingHand (Emails, Documents and Terms)
- New Registration Email: Sending automatically after each registration received.
- Registration Summary Email: Sending after an update or received a payment, each time the information will be updated automatically.
- Registration Cancellation Email: Cancellation email will be sent after organizer delete a participants account.
- Registration Terms: Terms will be displayed to the participant at the final stage of the registration form participants cannot continue without accepting it.
- Invitation Letter Document: This is a pdf document can be downloaded by the participant for applying visa for international events or obtaining financial support for academic conferences.
New Registration and Registration Summary emails include some attachments as links, those are invoice and summary document.
ⓘ Click here to learn more about invoices and summary documents
You can preview the email and documents by clicking the collapse button and to edit the templates click on the Edit button and the text editor will be displayed.
Editing the Texts and Selecting the Variable Fields; with variable fields, existing data will be added into your emails and documents. You just need to select the related variable fields and put them in your text.